- Alfresco Lawn, no. 5. Leuty Lifesaving Station, 1920. Designation Bylaw 414-93, 19 July 1993
- Balsam Avenue, no. 93. William J. Gardiner House, 1899. Designation Bylaw 798-98, 30 October 1998
- Benlamond Drive, no 6. Part of the property at 57 Benlamond Avenue. Designation Bylaw 633-89, 5 October 1989
- Benlamond Avenue, no. 47. Alexander McLeod House, 1909. Designation Bylaw 345-90, 28 May 1990
- Benlamond Avenue, no. 57. Rev. William Darling House, 1873- 1876. Designation Bylaw 633-89, 5 October 1989
- Bracken Avenue, no. 28.Heritage Report. Designation Bylaw 1634-2019. 27 November 2019
- Hubbard Boulevard, no. 1. Hubbard Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 1003-2017, 4 October 2017
- Hubbard Boulevard, no. 3. Hubbard Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 1005-2017, 4 October 2017
- Hubbard Boulevard, no. 5 and no. 7. Hubbard Fourplexes. Designation Bylaw 47-2015, 11 December 2014
- Hubbard Boulevard, no. 9. Hubbard Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 1010-2017, 4 October 2017
- Hubbard Boulevard, no. 11. Hubbard Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 1012-2017, 4 October 2017
- Kenilworth Avenue, no. 109. Kenilworth Avenue Baptist Church; 1895; later a community centre known as Kenilworth Hall; c.1920 the Beach Hebrew Institute, known familiarly as the Beth Jacob Synagogue. Designation Bylaw 37-86, 17 January 1986
- Kimberley Avenue, no. 16. William Brown House, 1889. Designation Bylaw 207-2006, 30 March 2006
- Kingswood Road, no. 40. George Davis House, 1919. Designation Bylaw 750-2004, 30 September 2004.
- Lee Avenue, no. 30/Queen Street East, no. 2075. Kew Gardens. W. D. Young Memorial Drinking Fountain, 1919, Maurice Klein. Designation Bylaw 12-77, 17 January 1977.
- Main Street, no. 292. Heritage Reports. Designation Bylaw 935-2020, 30 October 2020. Amended to correct technical error Bylaw 1146-2020, 18 December 2020.
- Queen Street East, no. 1975, no. 1975a. John Wright House, c.1903; store added. Designation Bylaw 599-89, 7 September 1989.
- Queen Street East, no. 2205. Charles E. Scadding Confectionery, 1906, William Johnston, bldr. to design of Edwin R. Babington. Designation Bylaw 476-90, 10 September 1990.
- Queen St. East, no. 2236/Beech Avenue, no. 83a. The Prince Edward Theatre and Apartments, 1913, Designation Bylaw 440-89, 29 June 1989.
- Swanwick Avenue, no. 21. Emmanuel Presbyterian Church; 1893; addition in 1914. Designation Bylaw 383-2007, 24 April 2007.
- Wineva Avenue, no. 2 and no. 4. Wineva Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 45-2015, 11 December 2014.
- Wineva Avenue, no. 6. Wineva Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 1007-2017, 4 October 2017.
- Wineva Avenue, no. 8. Wineva Fourplex. Designation Bylaw 1008-2017, 4 October 2017.
Local Planning Studies
Libraries and Archives
One place to look for online and library resources for Toronto history and genealogy: pictures, books, city directories, fire insurance plans and maps, neighbourhoods, databases, local history collections, new books, upcoming programs, etc.
An open-source map created by Sidewalk Labs that provides block-by-block browsing of thousands of historic Toronto photographs from the City of Toronto Archives and the Toronto Public Library.
Online local history books
- Beach in Pictures
- Danforth in Pictures (includes some information beyond the local area)
- Historical Walking Tour of Kew Beach by Mary Campbell and Barbara Myrvold
For King and Country is a project to transcribe the war memorials inside Toronto schools, which also provides an excellent history of each school. Neighbourhood schools included in this project to date are:
- Adam Beck Public School
- Balmy Beach Public School
- Blantyre Avenue Public School
- Bowmore Road Public School
- Coleman Avenue Public School
- Courcelette Public School
- Earl Beatty Public School
- Earl Haig Public School
- Gledhill Public School
- Kew Beach Public School
- Kimberley Street School
- Malvern Collegiate Institute
- Norway Public School
- Williamson Road School
Updated May 20, 2020